Wednesday, July 19, 2006

When the Fire Hits the Fan: My Brush with Death in the Amazon

A lifewithstephen.com Exclusive Photo Edition

Do not be alarmed. This is just a reenactment of events that occurred the morning of July 17.
Bizzare? Indeed. Accidental? I think not.




I was sleeping after a long day of work....


and so was Jonathan.....


when he hears a pop!


he rushes to the fan while I awake from my stupor...


and it explodes!


Always the quick-thinker, I unplug the burning fan that was just inches from my head! It still keeps burning though.


And so we rush outside!

We take a moment to reflect...

before Jonathan puts an end to the madness.

Victory!



8 Comments:

At 19/7/06 5:36 PM, Blogger Brian Sporer said...

Where is Kevin in this whole story? He told me he saw the blaze. I think he deserves an honorable mention.

 
At 19/7/06 6:02 PM, Blogger Brian Sporer said...

Great presentation by the way.

 
At 19/7/06 8:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

the explosion looks really fake.
and the comments you left me are absurd. if my foot was infected becasue i smashed it with a hammer, maybe i would have a mean streak too

 
At 19/7/06 10:46 PM, Blogger Victoria said...

Maybe he took the pictures.

-Victoria

 
At 19/7/06 10:47 PM, Blogger Victoria said...

Kevin, that is.

 
At 20/7/06 12:30 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

OH NO! what a horrific story!!! I hope my uncle is ok....!!! haha just kidding. Yeah those fans are pretty ghetto if they are the same kind we had there.

 
At 23/7/06 6:15 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

They need to give you more work to do.

 
At 24/7/06 12:32 PM, Blogger Victoria said...

My thoughts exactly. :D

-Natalie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ring of Reformed Sites
[Previous 5] [Previous] [Skip 1] [Next] [Next 5] [List] [JOIN!]

Stephen Meador's Facebook profile