Monday, June 05, 2006

Well so I'm off to Brazil Wednesday morning. I just finished the last off my finals today, and I am in a pretty jolly mood right now. But anyway I am really looking forward to this trip. One of my biggest hopes for this trip is that I wouldn't come home with a "spiritual high," like so many missions trips tend to do, but that I would carry down the same joy and passion for showing God's glory that the missionaries do.

I got my uke, my loaded iPod, my mom's homemade chex mix and my oh-so fluffy little towel all packed. I am rearing to go.

Hopefully I will be able to post while I'm gone and maybe post some pictures too. If any of you ever get a chance please write me so we can keep in touch. I hope you all have a great summer!

10 Comments:

At 5/6/06 10:47 PM, Blogger stephen said...

Another plus: Donavon Frankenreiter's new album is being released tomorrow. If you have never heard him, I suggest you do so.

 
At 5/6/06 11:02 PM, Blogger Victoria said...

I'm so glad you are all packed. I normally pack about 10 minutes before we leave. Good for you.
We will miss you so much, and will pray for you. God bless you. And say hi to Kevin. And goodbye to him too.

-Vic

 
At 6/6/06 8:22 AM, Blogger Brian Sporer said...

Sorry I couldn't get you Arriving. I guess having it on Kevin's Ipod will have to do. You probably don't care very much anyway.

 
At 6/6/06 11:34 AM, Blogger Victoria said...

Hi Stephen! We'll miss you! I hope you have a great trip. And yes, we will keep in touch through email.

Have a great summer! May the Lord bless you!

-Natalie

 
At 6/6/06 11:55 AM, Blogger Brian Sporer said...

I almost forgot Stephen. Happy Birthday! 17 years old! I remember when you just a little sprite.

 
At 6/6/06 11:57 AM, Blogger Brian Sporer said...

Also, I just bought Chris Tomlin's the Noise We Make. I will put it on Kev's Ipod.

 
At 6/6/06 11:58 AM, Blogger stephen said...

6/6/6. I am feeling a little weird today. Maybe it's just heartburn.

 
At 6/6/06 5:15 PM, Blogger Victoria said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the world of 17 year olds!! It's a great place to be! :) May God bless you!

-Victoria

 
At 7/6/06 9:59 AM, Blogger Brian Sporer said...

Goodbye for the summer.

 
At 9/6/06 1:26 PM, Blogger Victoria said...

Welcome to Brazil!

-Victoria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ring of Reformed Sites
[Previous 5] [Previous] [Skip 1] [Next] [Next 5] [List] [JOIN!]

Stephen Meador's Facebook profile