Sunday, November 27, 2005

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did, and wish the party could have lasted longer. It was so nice to just forget everything and get together with family and eat. It was also nice to have David home for a bit.

I am going through some tough times right now, so I would appreciate some prayer. I really need to rethink my life and get on the right track. It is times like these that remind me of how stupid and sinful I really am.

Maybe I should become a monk.

1 Comments:

At 28/11/05 5:11 PM, Blogger Julianne said...

Monk Meador...I like it.
Seriously, you're in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ring of Reformed Sites
[Previous 5] [Previous] [Skip 1] [Next] [Next 5] [List] [JOIN!]

Stephen Meador's Facebook profile