Friday, September 02, 2005

New York, New York, how i hate thee fair city

I am on holiday in New york to visit my brother for a week. He has bulked up up quite a bit, and I have not. I feel like those movies where there are two brothers and the older one is big and muscular and his little brother is small and dweeby and plays old SNES games on his computer. Like donkey kong. I love donkey kong. Would you like to hear a story?

It was christmastime a long time ago. My brother and myself woke up real early and rushed our white little bottoms to the christmas tree(picking the christmas tree was always fun; david and i useed to stick to the walls because of the sap). Anywho, my dad asks us if we want ten pennies or the newsest donkey kong game. We were desperate, so we chose donkey kong. And I've been diddying ever since.

Cheers

1 Comments:

At 3/9/05 10:59 AM, Blogger Jordan Shreeve said...

isn't that always the case. temptations from our fathers and the happiest city on the earth running rampant due to some gorilla.oh wait, that's king-kong. hope you are having fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ring of Reformed Sites
[Previous 5] [Previous] [Skip 1] [Next] [Next 5] [List] [JOIN!]

Stephen Meador's Facebook profile