Monday, September 05, 2005

I hate whining; therefore I am

We just said goodbye to my brother. He's going back to West Point. He is taking it day-by-day. He has a really hard schedule. I hate it when I hear college freshmen complain about a hard workload or high stress or being far away from home. I kinda feel guilty sometimes when I complain and then I think,"i'm really glad i'm not at west point".

That is kind of how I am with everything. We talk about how third world countries have it so hard and yet we turn around and complain about how we need a nicer car. The most prominent place I see this is at church. At least unbelievers don't talk about how they should be helping! I WANT to experience hardship somewhere just so I can feel what its like to get out of my comfortable bubble. Gosh, we have it so easy.

Cheers

1 Comments:

At 12/9/05 3:23 PM, Blogger Jordan Shreeve said...

yeah, blah, blah, blah. ummm, when are you going to post pictures on your other blog? hello!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ring of Reformed Sites
[Previous 5] [Previous] [Skip 1] [Next] [Next 5] [List] [JOIN!]

Stephen Meador's Facebook profile